Warren Riding Club Rules
– All persons attending Warren Riding Club do so at their own risk. The organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or injury to any person, animal or property howsoever caused. Riders are advised to have their own insurance.
– The Judges decision is final.
– Competitors under the age of 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
– All ages as at 1st January 2022.
– Competitors under the age of 16yrs are not eligible to wear spurs in any class. Spurs may not be worn in M&M, Veteran, First Ridden, Novice Working Hunter or Handy Pony.
– Anyone misusing spurs in the Judges opinion will be disqualified.
– Whips: Maximum length 30”.
– Whilst mounted competitors must wear a current British Standard/PAS approved hard hat.
– Competitors under the age of 18yrs must wear a British Standard hard hat in all classes including In Hand.
– Lead Rein ponies to be shown in a snaffle bridle and lead rein attached to the noseband, lead rein competitors to be 9yrs & under (age at 1st January), lead rein pony not to exc 12.2hh.
– First ridden competitors to be 12 yrs & under (age at 1st January), snaffle bridle only, pony not to exc 12.2hh.
– All mounted/in hand horses & ponies must be shown in appropriate tack.
– Stallions to be handled by persons over 16yrs & under strict control at all times.
– The winner of the Novice Showing class at the end of the year presentation will no longer be eligible to enter and will be de-noviced.
– We reserve the right to amalgamate/cancel any class if fewer than 3 entries are received. In the event of cancelled class(es), entry fee will be refunded.
– Anyone who conducts themselves inappropriately to judges, officials, spectators or their animal will be requested to leave the showground.
– Entry fees are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled by Warren Riding Club